- Quadratic Destruction: Given the equations of the curves required to destroy the pigs, can the students plot the graphs? This is an attempt to bring quadratic graphs to the world of the teenager. http://coolcatteacher.visibli.com/share/Ea4NL
- Enter the correct quadratic equation and birds fly on the right path and knock out the pigs. There are four levels to this game. Each successive level gets more difficult as the information makes the calculation more challenging. Before attempting this game, you should know and understand the basic properties of the quadratic function, findings zeros, the apex and it might be helpful to be able to solve simultaneous equations. http://www.teachmaths-inthinking.co.uk/activities/angry-birds.htm
- Graphing Puzzle: This Graphing Worksheet will produce a four quadrant coordinate grid and a set of ordered pairs that when correctly plotted and connected will produce one of the Angry Bird characters. You may select which one of the characters you wish to make. http://www.math-aids.com/Graphing/Angry_Birds_Graphing_Puzzle.html
- Angry Birds in the classroom? What!?!?! Check out how I used this wildly popular game to help teach measurement, geometry, addition, skip counting and money!
5. Conic Sections: The following is about Angry Birds used to describe conic sections, especially parabolas. Featured below is the journal article, I have been trying to implement the use of Angry Birds on the schools iPad. http://new-to-teaching.blogspot.com/2011/12/angry-birds.html