Employment Tests in Math

In Algebra 2 I give ACT and geometry review questions for bell-ringers.

In Algebra for bell-ringer I normally review the previous material from the day before.

In Standards that I teach, I normally review the previous material, but on every Friday I gave the students a challenge.  I gave them an interesting problem or viral question that I saw the day before on Facebook or Twitter.

I was thinking about keeping that Friday tradition, but instead of reviewing the previous days material, I thought I could look for gaps in their learning by giving them employment tests that are given to cashiers, engineers, bank tellers, accountants, sales managers, and clerical bookkeeping.

Here is an example I found: https://www.resourceassociates.com/samplereports/aptitude-tests-for-employment.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment